Smart – Your MacPherson Westhoff Group agent will help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment and maximize the value of your home by taking advantage of select renovations or services.
Fast – The entire process is designed for speed, so that work can begin – and your home can sell – as quickly as possible.
Transparent – You’ll never have to worry about upfront out-of-pocket costs or interest.
Easy – Your agent will be by your side throughout the process, advising you along the way.
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & Storage
- Pest Control
- Custom Closet work
- Electrical Work
- Seller-side Inspections & evaluations
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvements services
How it works
- You and your agent work together to decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you’re ready to start, your Compass agent will be by your side as you engage with vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You’ll pay for the services when one of the following happens – your home sells or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.